Which browsers support iVisit?
- iVisit is supported on all the latest browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
Where can I find 360° images?
- For stock images, you may search for equirectangular images on Flickr
- For custom 360° photos, you may contact us here
How do I look around in the Scene?
- Simply place your mouse cursor over the scene, & drag to rotate your view to look around in the scene.
Adding a Scene
- To add a Scene, click on the ‘Add Scenes’ button on the bottom left corner of the editor
- Upload or select a 360° image from the media gallery and press the ‘Done’ button
Updating a Scene’s background
- To edit a Scene, click on the ‘Edit’ button of the corresponding Scene at the bottom of the editor
Deleting a Scene
- To delete a Scene, click on the ‘Delete’ button of the corresponding Scene at the bottom of the editor
Renaming a Scenes
- To rename a Scene, click on the name of the corresponding Scene at the bottom of the editor, and enter a name of your choice
Rearranging your Scenes
- To rearrange your Scenes, drag the Scene thumbnails to the order of your choice at the bottom of the editor
- The leftmost Scene will be first Scene that visitors will enter when they visit your tour
Setting a Scene’s starting view
- The starting view determines the angle of the Scene that viewers will see when they first enter the Scene
- To set a Scene’s starting view, drag the Scene’s view to your desired spot, and click on the ‘Set Initial Camera Target’ button at the bottom of the editor.
- Markers are interactive points that you can place around the scene
Adding a Marker
- To add a Marker, click on the marker button at bottom of the editor.
Deleting a Marker
- To delete a Marker, click on the Marker in the Scene, then click on the ‘Delete’ button
Moving a Marker
- To move a Marker, click on the Marker in the Scene, then click on the Move tool
- While the Move tool is active, click and drag on the Marker to move it around
- Navigation Markers allow viewers to navigate to the scene of your choice
Setting a target Scene
- To set a target Scene to navigate to, click on the target Navigation marker, then select the Scene of your choice from the dropdown menu
- Image Markers allows you to place images inside the Scene
- Viewers may click on Image Markers to view the image in a pop-up modal
- Video Markers allows you to place video files inside the Scene
- Viewers may click on Video Markers to view the video in a pop-up modal
Previewing your Project
- To preview your Project, click on the ‘Preview’ button on the side panel on the top right side of the editor
Can I make my Tour private?
Yes, you can, there are 2 level of Tour privilege that you can config including (public, private) and you can even determine whether to list your Tour on portfolio or not.
How do I connect 2 or more scenes?
Navigation Marker or hotspot is used to connect scenes together.
How to embed iVisit project to a WordPress website?
Go to your project editor and Click on the share button, copy the Embedded Code.
Go to your WordPress website post/page, change Editor to Text mode and paste the copied code above
How can I view my tour on a mobile?
Our tours are meant to be viewed online. To view your tour on a mobile, all you have to do is embed your tour on a website, and access that website from your mobile. You can also access the direct link to your tour from a mobile, as soon as you have hosted it on your web server.
How can I publish a virtual tour on the internet?
Go to the settings change you tour privilege from private to public. It will be published on the internet.
- Google Chrome browser (Windows, Mac, Linux): Google Chrome version 22 or higher is needed.
- Mozilla Firefox browser (Windows, Mac, Linux): Mozilla Firefox version 18 or higher is needed.
- Opera browser (Windows, Mac, Linux): Opera version 15 or higher is needed.
- Safari browser (Mac): Safari version 8 or higher is recommended.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer browser (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows RT): IE 10 or higher is needed.
- Microsoft Edge browser (Windows 10): Edge 12 or higher is needed.
FOR MOBILE & TABLET DEVICES
- iOS Safari browser: Safari version 8 or higher is recommended.
- iOS Chrome browser: Google Chrome version 25 or higher is needed.
- iOS Firefox browser: Mozilla Firefox version 21 or higher is needed.
- Android Chrome browser: Google Chrome version 25 or higher is needed.
- Android Firefox browser: Mozilla Firefox version 21 or higher is needed.
- Android Stock (WebView-based) browser: Android 4.0 or higher is needed.
- Android Opera (Webkit-based) browser: Opera version 18 or higher is needed.
- Windows Phone 8 Internet Explorer browser: IE 11 or higher is needed.